Get great deals when you use A&P coupons!
Using store coupons can save you big! But every major grocery store has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at A&P? See some of the highlights below. And for A&P’s complete coupon policy, go to www.apfreshonline.com/pages_conCenter_CH.asp.
General Coupons Policy
- All coupons must be presented to the sales associate before the start of the order.
- The exact item featured on the coupon must be purchased. No substitutions are allowed.
- The total redemption may not exceed the retail value of the item.
- Any customer requesting a refund/store credit for an item purchased with a coupon will be issued the purchase price after the deduction of the coupon. The full price of the item will not be refunded nor will the coupon be returned.
Manufacturer Coupons Policy
- Only one (1) manufacturer coupon may be applied to an individual item.
- Only four (4) like manufacturer coupons are allowed per transaction.
Stacking Coupons Policy
- One (1) manufacturer coupon and one (1) store coupon can be redeemed on a single item, however, the total redemption cannot exceed the retail value of the item.
Double Coupons Policy
- A&P does offer double coupons in many of its stores. Guidelines and amounts vary by location. Please check with your local store for details.
- A limit of two (2) like coupons will be doubled, unless otherwise stated on the coupon using language like “Do Not Double/Triple/Multiply or Redeemable at Face Value Only” or words of similar meaning.
Competitor Coupons Policy
- A&P does not accept competitor coupons of any kind.
Internet Coupons Policy
- A&P accepts all internet coupons from their website and all internet online coupons distributed via their email marketing campaigns.
- Only two (2) like Internet coupons are allowed per transaction.
- Coupons for free Items are not accepted, unless the purchase of an additional item is required (i.e. Buy one get one free).
- Coupons with a value of $5.00 or more will NOT be accepted.
- Online Clip-less Coupons which are loaded to the A&P Club Card do not double.
- Proctor and Gamble Internet coupons are not accepted.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local A & P? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!