Using store coupons can save you big! So what is the coupon policy at Acme Markets? See some of the highlights below.
The following policy guidelines are current, but Acme Markets may change this policy at any time and changes may not be advertised. Coupon redemptions are subject to the policy that’s in effect at time of redemption. The current policy information can be discussed with individual store management but is not posted in each store.
- Coupons issued by Acme Markets contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement,” “face value,” “expiration date” and the words “store coupon.”
- Acme Markets offers store coupons in various forms of media including electronic, newspaper, direct mailers, kiosks and company websites.
- Store coupons may require that the discount apply only with Preferred/Loyalty/Rewards Card use.
- Rain checks for store coupons will be given out as long as the store coupon does not state on it “while supplies last.”
Manufacturer Coupons Policy
- Coupons issued by manufacturers contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement,” “face value,” “expiration date,” and the words “manufacturer coupon.”
- Acme Markets also issues private promotion “manufacturer coupons” in advertisements that state “redeemable only at Acme Markets.”
- Manufacturers coupons that exceed the retail value of an item will be adjusted to provide the maximum value, not exceeding the price of the item.
Stacking Coupons Policy
- Acme Markets will accept one (1) manufacturer coupon and one (1) store coupon on the same qualifying item.
Double Coupons Policy
- Acme does double, but only for national brand manufacturer’s coupons. You must purchase the product in specified size and expired coupons will not be honored. Coupons will not be doubled for the purchase of milk, tobacco, and other items prohibited by law.
- Acme doubles coupons valued up to $.99. Therefore, a $0.99 coupon will double to $1.98
- Acme does not set a limit as to how many like coupons, double coupons or overall coupons a customer can use.
Competitor Coupons Policy
- Acme Markets does not accept competitor coupons. (Coupons generated by any competitor with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons.)
Internet Coupons Policy
- Acme Markets accepts Internet-generated manufacturer coupons as long as they clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacturer address printed on them. The coupons must have a redemption value less than $5, have serial numbers and scan at checkout.
- Acme Markets will not accept Internet-generated manufacturer coupons that offer a free product without a required purchase.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Acme? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!