Learn all you need to know about Albertson's coupon policies!
Using store coupons can save you big! So what is the coupon policy at Albertsons? See some of the highlights below.
The following policy guidelines are current, but Albertsons may change this policy at any time and changes may not be advertised. Coupon redemptions are subject to the policy that’s in effect at time of redemption. The current policy information can be discussed with individual store management but is not posted in each store.
General Coupons Policy
- Coupons stating “on next/future purchase or visit” cannot be used in the transaction in which they are generated. Next purchase is defined as a separate transaction.
- The coupon redemption value on ‘Free’ coupons may not exceed the value of the item.
Store Coupons Policy
- Coupons issued by Albertsons contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement,” “face value,” “expiration date” and the words “store coupon.”
- Albertsons offers store coupons in various forms of media: electronic, newspaper, direct mailers, kiosks and company websites.
- Store coupons may require that the discount apply only with Preferred/Loyalty/Rewards Card use.
- Rain checks for store coupons will be given out as long as the store coupon does not state on it “while supplies last.”
Manufacturer Coupons Policy
- Coupons issued by manufacturers contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement,” “face value,” “expiration date,” and the words “manufacturer coupon.”
- Albertsons adheres to all manufacturer redemption guidelines. Albertsons may issue private promotion “manufacturer coupons” in advertisements that state “redeemable only at Albertsons” in which Albertsons is the only retailer that will accept.
- Coupons that exceed the retail value of an item will be adjusted to provide the maximum value, not exceeding the price of the item.
Stacking Coupons Policy
- Albertsons will accept one (1) manufacturer coupon and one (1) store coupon on the same qualifying item.
Double Coupons Policy
- Twice the Value store coupons can only be used in combination with a $1.00 or less. Manufacturer coupon (a printed face value of $1.01 or greater) cannot be combined with Twice the Value store coupons.
- Albertsons DOES allow manufacturer coupons that state they cannot be ‘doubled’ to be used in conjunction with a Twice the Value store coupon.
Competitor Coupons Policy
- Albertsons does not accept competitor coupons. (Coupons generated by any competitor with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons.)
Internet Coupons Policy
- Albertsons accepts Internet-generated manufacturer coupons as long as they clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacturer address printed on them. The coupons must have a redemption value less than $5, have serial numbers and scan at checkout.
- Albertsons will not accept Internet-generated manufacturer coupons that offer a free product without a required purchase.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Albertson's? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!