Using store coupons can save you big! But every major grocery store has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon
policy at Dominick’s? See some of the highlights below. And click here for Dominick's complete coupon policy.
Manufacturer and Store Coupons Policy
- Dominick's will redeem coupons only for the specific items included in the customer's purchase. Expired coupons will not be
- The redemption value will be as stated on the coupon, unless that value yields a final price for such item less than zero.
If the redemption value yields a price less than zero, the coupon will be redeemed only for the amount that yields a zero
price. (Customers cannot net a cash credit or payout from a coupon purchase.)
- Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
Stacking Coupons Policy
- Dominick's does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
- If a customer presents two coupons for the same item in a single transaction, Dominick's will give the highest discount for
that item, subject to the terms of the applicable offer and/or coupon.
Double Coupons Policy
- Check with your local store regarding 'double coupon' advertised promotions where customers will receive double the coupon
face value off the regular or Fresh Value Card price up to the advertised limit.
- Not all Dominick’s stores offer double coupon promotions. Limitations and restrictions for double coupon promotions may change
at any time. Changes will be posted in store only.
Competitor Coupons Policy
- Dominick's will not accept manufacturer coupons (including, but not limited to, coupons issued through a Catalina or other
in-store coupon dispenser) that display another retailer's logo or name unless such coupon is for a specific item with the
same product identifiers as the product included in our customer's purchase transaction.
Internet Coupons Policy
- Internet-printed coupons must be capable of scanning at checkout.
- Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture
address on the printed coupon.
- Dominick’s will not accept "free product" internet-printed manufacturer coupons.
- Rainchecks Policy
- Dominick’s may issue rainchecks for up to six (6) items unless otherwise stated in the applicable advertisement.
- Rainchecks expire ninety (90) days from the date.
- Dominick’s reserves the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
Load to Card Club Coupons Policy
- Internet and digital coupons that have been electronically loaded to a Dominick's Fresh Value Card are automatically redeemed
at the time of purchase after the Fresh Value Card number has been entered. All other coupon policies above apply to electronic
coupons that are loaded to a Fresh Value Card.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Dominick's? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!