Using store coupons can save you big! But every major grocery store has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at Giant Eagle? See some of the highlights below. And click here for Giant Eagle’s complete coupon policy.
General Coupon Policy
- The customer must purchase the item to which the coupon applies.
- Coupons must not be expired.
- Coupons may be redeemed on damaged or discontinued merchandise that has been reduced.
Double Coupons Policy
- In order for a coupon to be doubled, the customer must use their Bonus Card.
- The Double Coupon Policy does not apply to coupons for free items, Catalina checkout coupons or store coupons.
- Only one (1) coupon for the same item will be doubled, all other will be redeemed at face value. (Example: 12 cans of Hi-C punch, 1 coupon will be doubled, 11 will be redeemed at face value.)
- All coupons with a face value up to and including .50 cents will be doubled. Example: A 50-cent coupon will be doubled to $1. All coupons with a face value from 51 cents to 99 cents will be redeemed for $1.
- Double Coupon limits can vary. Contact your local store for details.
Stacking Coupons Policy
- One (1) store coupon and one (1) manufacturer coupon may be redeemed on the same item. If the combined value for both coupons used exceeds the price of the item, the item is free.
- The manufacturer's coupon will be deducted first; the store coupon will be adjusted so that it does not exceed the price of the item.
Competitor Coupons Policy
- Giant Eagle does not accept coupons from competitors.
Internet Coupons Policy
- Giant Eagle accepts Internet coupons with a face value of $5 or less.
- Giant Eagle does not accept Internet coupons for free items.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Giant Eagle? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!