Cash in on coupons (and save big) at H-E-B!
Using store coupons can save you big! But every major grocery store has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at H-E-B? See some of the highlights below. And for H-E-B’s complete coupon policy, go to www.heb.com/page/weekly-ads/ads-coupons/coupon-policy.
General Coupons Policy
H-E-B accepts the following types of coupons:
• Manufacturer issued coupons obtained from printed publications.
• H-E-B Issued coupons: Manufacturer-sponsored coupons (Type M coupon; has an 'M' in bottom left corner); Store-sponsored coupons (Type S Coupon; has an 'S' in the bottom left corner); Big Savings coupons (Type B coupons; has a 'B' in the bottom left corner). The aforementioned H-E-B issued coupons are typically available at the store level and yellow in color; generated by a coupon printer at the register and provided with customer receipt or distributed via direct mail to customer households.
• Printable coupons with a bar code (i.e. Online or Internet coupons).
Guidelines and Limitations
• Coupons can only be redeemed for items, brands, and sizes as specified by the requirements of the coupon.
• Only one (1) manufacturer coupon per item is permitted.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Combining a manufacturer issued coupon with an H-E-B issued manufacturer coupon (Type M) on the same item is NOT permitted.
• H-E-B will combine store sponsored yellow coupons with manufacturer coupons for the same product.
• H-E-B will accept one (1) manufacturer issued coupon and one (1) H-E-B issued Store-sponsored (Type S) coupon.
• H-E-B will accept one (1) manufacturer issued coupon and one (1) H-E-B issued Big Savings coupon (Type B).
Double Coupons Policy
• H-E-B does not double coupons.
Internet Coupons Policy
• H-E-B accepts valid online and other printable coupons that have a bar code.
• Buy-one-get-one-free coupons (BOGOs) are accepted.
• "Free product" Internet coupons are not accepted.
• Internet Coupons should be printed directly from the website or email in which they were offered. Printable coupons have unique serial numbers and follow an industry standard format; they are non-transferable, and should not be copied, scanned, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed.
• H-E-B reserves the right to refuse any coupon or limit quantities.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local H-E-B? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!