Get all the info on Harris Teeter's coupon policy below.
Using store coupons can save you big! But every major grocery store has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at Harris Teeter? See some of the highlights below. And click here for Harris Teeter's complete coupon policy.
General Coupons Policy
• Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
• Harris Teeter accepts coupons for items only of equal or more value; no cash back.
Double Coupons Policy
• Harris Teeter accepts 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
• Harris Teeter doubles coupons up to a face value of $0.99 every day, with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail price of the item, whichever is less.
• The store will double manufacturer coupons for three (3) like items; additional coupons for like items will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
• No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
• Coupons that state “do not double” should not be doubled.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Harris Teeter allows customers to stack eVIC coupons along with paper coupons, but they will not be doubled.
Competitors Coupons Policy
• Harris Teeter accepts local competitors’ manufacturer coupons. The store will also redeem circular or direct-mail coupons for money off of the total order.
• Internet coupons from other retailers will not be accepted.
Internet Coupons Policy
• Harris Teeter accepts Internet manufacturer’s coupons, but not for free products. Internet coupons are accepted.
• With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, the store accepts two Internet coupons, per customer, per day.
• Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
• Harris Teeter does not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Harris Tweeter? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!