Hit Hy-Vee and save big with these coupon tips!
Using store coupons can save you big! But every major grocery store has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at Hy-Vee? See some of the highlights below. And for the complete coupon policy, go to Hy-Vee's Web site.
Manufacturer and Store Coupons Policy
• Hy-Vee accepts coupons that have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a manufacturer’s address. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
• Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Only one vendor coupon per item will be accepted. However, a customer may use a vendor coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
Double Coupons Policy
• Hy-Vee does not double coupons.
Internet Coupons Policy
• Vendor coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including “buy one, get one free” offers.
• A store director has authority to set monetary limitations (for example, $2.50 per coupon) for the acceptance of internet coupons at his or her store.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Hy Vee? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!