Get the highlights about what coupons you can use at Kmart.
Using store coupons can save you big! But every major store has different policies about coupons. So what is the Kmart coupon policy? See some of the highlights below.
Double Coupons Policy
• Kmart will periodically double manufacturers up to a $.99 in value.
• Kmart will double ten (10) coupons per customer/household, per day during doubling events. Anything beyond that will be redeemed at face value only.
• You may only purchase four (4) like items using double coupons.
• On Buy One, Get One offers, Kmart Savings coupons and Kmart Store coupons are excluded from doubling.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Kmart does not allow customers to stack coupons. You can either use one (1) Kmart store coupon or one (1) manufacturer coupon per item.
• Kmart doubles manufacturer’s coupons up to $.99 in value.
Competitor Coupons Policy
• Kmart does not accept competitor coupons.
Internet Coupons Policy
• Kmart accepts coupons printed from the Internet if they have a barcode that scans at the register.
• Will not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value.
• Will not accept “Free” product (no purchase required) internet coupons.
• Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable.
• Rainchecks may be issued. Limitations vary by location so check with your particular store.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Kmart? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!