Check out the Pathmark coupon policy before your next trip!
Using store coupons can save you big! But every major store has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at Pathmark? See some of the highlights below. Go to Pathmark's site for the complete coupon policy.
Manufacturer Coupons Policy
• The exact item featured on the coupon must be purchased, no substitutions are allowed. Any coupon that has expired will not be accepted.
• The total redemption may not exceed the retail value of the item.
• Only one (1) manufacturer coupon may be applied to an individual item.
• Only four (4) like manufacturer coupons are allowed per transaction.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• One manufacturer coupon and one store coupon can be redeemed on a single item, however the total redemption cannot exceed the retail value of the item.
Double Coupons Policy
• Pathmark does double coupons in many of stores.
• At most stores, a limit of two (2) like coupons will be doubled.
• Online Clip-less Coupons which are loaded to the Club Card will not be doubled.
• Guidelines and amounts vary by location. Please check with your local store for details.
Competitor Coupons Policy
• Pathmark does not accept competitor coupons.
Internet Coupons Policy
• Only two (2) like Internet coupons are allowed per transaction.
• Coupons for free Items are not accepted unless the purchase of an additional item is required (i.e. Buy one get one free).
• Coupons with a value of $5.00 or more will NOT be accepted.
• Online Clip-less Coupons which are loaded to the Club Card do not double or triple.
• Proctor and Gamble Internet coupons are not accepted.
** Pathmark’s Coupon Policy is published on their Facebook Page.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Pathmark? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!