Cash in your coupons at Albertsons Sav-on!
Using store coupons can save you big! So what is the coupon policy at Albertsons Sav-on? See some of the highlights below.
Note: Sav-on Drugstores have been incorporated into Albertsons and Acme supermarkets and are subject to the same coupon limits and acceptance policies. Below is the current policy for Albertsons Sav-on. Please be advised that the policies vary from store to store and may change at any time.
General Coupons Policy
• Coupons stating “on next/future purchase or visit” cannot be used in the transaction in which they are generated. Next purchase is defined as a separate transaction.
• The coupon redemption value on ‘Free’ coupons may not exceed the value of the item.
Store Coupons Policy
• Coupons issued by Albertsons Sav-on contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement,” “face value,” “expiration date” and the words “store coupon.”
• Albertsons Sav-on offers store coupons in various forms of media: electronic, newspaper, direct mailers, kiosks and company websites.
• Store coupons may require that the discount apply only with Preferred/Loyalty/Rewards Card use.
• Rain checks for store coupons will be given out as long as the store coupon does not state on it “while supplies last.”
Manufacturer Coupons Policy
• Coupons issued by manufacturers contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement,” “face value,” “expiration date,” and the words “manufacturer coupon.”
• Coupons that exceed the retail value of an item will be adjusted to provide the maximum value, not exceeding the price of the item.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Albertsons Sav-on will accept one (1) manufacturer coupon and one (1) store coupon on the same qualifying item.
Double Coupons Policy
• Twice the Value store coupons can only be used in combination with a $1.00 or less
manufacturer coupon (a printed face value of $1.01 or greater cannot be combined with Twice the Value store coupons).
• Albertsons Sav-on does allow manufacturer coupons that state they cannot be doubled to be used in conjunction with a Twice the Value store coupon.
Competitor Coupons Policy
• Albertsons Sav-on does not accept competitor coupons. (Coupons generated by any
competitor with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons.)
Internet Coupons Policy
• Albertsons Sav-on accepts Internet-generated manufacturer coupons as long as they clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacturer address printed on them. The coupons must have a redemption value less than $5, have serial numbers and scan at checkout.
• Albertsons Sav-on will not accept Internet-generated manufacturer coupons that offer a free product without a required purchase.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Sav-On? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!