Save big on veggies, fruits and other foods with Shop Rite coupons.
Using store coupons can save you big! So what is the coupon policy at Shoprite? See some of the highlights below. For Shoprite’s complete coupon policy, go to Shoprite.com.
General Coupons Policy
• ShopRite accepts store coupons, manufacturer coupons, Internet coupons and electronic coupons loaded on to your Price Plus club card.
• The store reserves the right to limit the number of coupons customers use if management feels the number of coupons is excessive.
Double Coupons Policy
• The double coupon policy varies, so be sure to check with your local store.
• Most ShopRite stores will double up to four (4) like coupons per household per day unless further restricted by the manufacturer.
• Most locations will double manufacturer coupons up $0.99. Coupons over that amount are redeemed at face value.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer coupons
Competitor Coupons Policy
• ShopRite will not accept competitors’ Coupons.
Internet Coupons Policy
• ShopRite accepts Internet-generated coupons that are legible with a valid remit address and a bar code that scans. The store reserves the right to refuse any coupon for a “free” product, “buy one get one free” offers, and coupons with a high face-value in relation to the price of the item.
Additional Coupon Restrictions
• ShopRite reserves the right to limit coupon to four (4) like coupons per household per day.