Using store coupons can save you big! But every major grocery store chain has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at Stop & Shop? See some of the highlights below. And to see the complete coupon policy for Stop & Shop Foods, go the store's Web site.
Manufacturer Coupons Policy
• Only one (1) manufacturers' coupon may be redeemed per item; no substitutions are allowed. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
• The total redemption value of the coupon may not exceed the retail value of the item purchased.
• Any coupons for "free" products will be honored for the value of the item only. "Free" coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Product specific Checkout Coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
• Product specific Checkout Coupons cannot be used with any other manufacturers' coupons for the same item.
• Non-product specific store Checkout Coupons can be used with another manufacturers' coupon. For example: a customer may use a coupon for "50¢ off any Produce item" and a manufacturers' coupon on the same item.
Double Coupons Policy
• Stop & Shop will double the savings marked on manufacturers' cents-off coupons up to 99¢. Any coupon $1 and over will be redeemed at face value of the item purchased. In cases where the double coupon total exceeds the value of the item, the offer is limited to the retail price.
• You may double a maximum of four (4) identical manufacturers' coupons. For example: if a customer purchased five boxes of Cheerios and presented five (5) manufacturers' coupons for 50¢, the first four coupons would be doubled to $1. The fifth coupon would only be redeemed for 50¢.
• Up to an additional 12 identical manufacturers' coupons/items will be redeemed at face value for a total of 16 identical manufacturers' coupons.
Competitor Coupons Policy
• Stop & Shop does not accept competitor's coupons.
Internet Coupons Policy
• Stop & Shop will accept Internet coupons unless notified of fraudulent activity involving specific Internet coupons.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Stop & Shop? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!