Check out how to savg big with coupons at Target!
Using store coupons can save you big! But every major store has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at Target? See some of the highlights below. For the complete Target coupon policy, go to Target.com.
Double Coupons Policy
• Coupons are redeemed at face-value only (no doubling).
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Target accepts one (1) manufacturer coupon and one (1) Target store coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied (no cash back).
Internet Coupons Policy
• Target accepts valid Internet coupons that have a scannable bar code.
• The store will not accept Internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
Competitor Coupons Policy
• Target will not accept competitor coupons.
Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) Coupons Policy
• BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
• If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
• If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.