Using store coupons can save you big! But every major drugstore has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at Walgreens? See some of the highlights below. For the complete Walgreens coupon policy, go to Walgreens.com.
General Coupons Policy
• The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards manufacturer coupons, may not exceed the number of items in the transaction. The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
Double Coupons Policy
• Walgreens does not double coupons.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Walgreens accepts one (1) manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
• The coupon amount must be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
• When purchasing multiple items, Walgreens accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified.
Register Rewards Loyalty Program
• Walgreens issues Register Rewards with certain items as a promotion. For example, $3 Register Rewards back for a $10 Pampers purchase. Generally, Register Rewards expire within two weeks of being issue. These may not be combined with another manufacturer’s coupon.
Competitor Coupons Policy
• Walgreens does not accept competitor coupons.
Internet Coupons Policy
• Walgreens accepts valid internet/print at home coupons.
• Walgreens will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale. In the event that any item's selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Walgreens will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Walgreens'? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!