Using store coupons can save you big! But every major grocery store chain has different policies about coupons. So what is the coupon policy at Walmart? See some of the highlights below. For the official Walmart coupon policy, go to Walmart's Web site.
General Coupons Policy
• Use of 40 or more coupons requires manager approval.
• There are no limits on multiples unless specified in the ad. One coupon per item allowed.
Double Coupons Policy
• Walmart does not double coupons.
Competitor Coupons Policy
• No competitor’s coupons are accepted but Walmart does price match.
Internet Coupons Policy
• Walmart accepts Internet printable coupons as long as they scan.
• Rainchecks are issued at Walmart, per the statement on the back of the weekly ads. Some items are not eligible for rain checks including “while supplies last” and “bonus” items.
Want to see what's on sale right now at your local Walmart? Check out our Grocery Circular Roundup tool to find out!