Turkey-Cheddar Club with Pear
- 6 thin slices fat-free turkey
- 1 slice Cheddar
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 1 small pear, thinly sliced
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
Layer first 5 ingredients between bread slices and serve.
Bean and Cheese Burritos
- 1/2 cup canned fat-free refried beans
- 2 6-inch whole-grain tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar
- 4 Tbsp. jarred salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
Divide beans evenly between tortillas, top with cheese and warm in microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Top with salsa and lettuce and serve.
Greek Feta Salad
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 6 pitted black olives, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup canned garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
Toss all ingredients together and serve.
Ranch Chicken Pita
- 3 oz. precooked grilled chicken strips (such as Tyson) or chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. light ranch dressing
- 1 whole-grain pita, cut in half
- 1 medium plum
Divide chicken, spinach and carrots evenly and stuff into pita halves; top with ranch dressing. Serve with plum on the side.