- Eye template
- Printer and plain white paper
- Orange and white poster board; one sheet each
- Measuring tape
- Black paper
- Red paper
- White glue
- Removable double-sided poster tape
1. Download eye template from allyou.com and print on plain paper; cut out. Trace onto orange poster board and cut out.
2. Cut about 20 triangles out of white poster board, ranging in length from 5" to 10". They shouldn't be perfect, so don’t draw them first, just cut.
3. Measure door and cut piece of black paper several inches larger. If you need to use two pieces of black paper, try positioning seam at center so mouth will cover it.
4. Lay black paper flat on floor. For mouth, cut a piece of red paper 3” to 4" wider than door and about one-third the length of door. Arrange facial features, laying them down but not gluing. Position mouth slightly lower than center; place eyes above the mouth, tilted inward for a “scary” look. Add white triangles to make teeth, placing longest fangs first, then filling in. Once you find an arrangement you like, glue all pieces in place.
5. Hang entire piece to door with double-sided poster tape.