Want to make this monster even scarier? Hide his hair under a knitted cap and give him grungy black gloves.
Start With These Basic Supplies:
- Water-activated makeup works best. Mehron Prisma BlendSet, $13; rickysnyc.com.
- Add details with brushes like these. Essential eye set, $8 for 5 brushes; ecotools.com.
- Use a sponge to cover the face with makeup. Cosmetic wedges, DG Body, $2 for 28; at dollargeneral.com. ($5 OFF a $25 pretax purchase, code: Text ALLYOU to 34898. Expires: 12/31/14)
- Remove makeup easily with wipes. Simple cleansing facial wipes, $6 for 25; walmart.com.
You'll Also Need:
- Spray bottle with water
- Water-activated makeup in black, maroon and brown
- Round brush
- Facial sponge
- Eyeliner brush
1. Before using each color of makeup, spritz it with water. Use round brush and black makeup to paint a triangular frame around one eye. Use same brush and maroon makeup to fill in frame. Use facial sponge to blend colors over eyelid. Repeat on other eye.
2. Paint lips, using brown makeup and round brush. Add details, using eyeliner brush and brown makeup: Paint curved lines under eye area to resemble bags or wrinkles, and make a quick slash at both corners of mouth.