- Clean, dry cans (such as coffee and juice cans)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor All-Purpose White primer
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Pumpkin Orange paint (walmart.com)
- Thin gauge wire
- Jack o’ lantern template
- Printer and plain paper
- Black electrical tape, 1 ½" wide
1. In well-ventilated area, lightly coat cans with spray primer; let dry.
2. Lightly coat cans with spray paint; let dry. Repeat until can is uniform in color. Let dry at least 2 hours.
3. Cut two lengths of wire, about 10". Wrap one around top of can once and twist to secure. Bend other piece to form a handle. Attach handle ends to first wire by twisting.
4. Download and print out jack o' lantern template. Cut out shapes and place on strip of electrical tape. Cut out.
5. Apply tape cutouts to can to make jack o’ lantern face. Place small votive candle inside and light.
*Never leave a lit candle unattended.