Capture the spirit of the season with a pretty table display
- A variety of candles
- A few glass votive holders
- An assortment of pinecones, leaves, berries, nuts and grapes
- A tray or mirror as the base
2. To make cinnamon-stick candleholder, wrap a rubber band around a juice glass. Slide cinnamon sticks between rubber band and glass until they completely encircle cup. Secure with ribbon tied in a small bow.
3. Turn a pumpkin into a candleholder by carving out a hole just big enough for a votive.
4. For extra glitz, spray-paint some pinecones, leaves and nuts gold. While paint is still tacky, roll them in gold glitter.