Celebrate in Thanksgiving style with elegant and simple table settings.
- A variety of candles
- A few glass votive holders
- An assortment of pinecones, leaves, berries, nuts and grapes
- A tray or mirror as the base
1. Place tallest candle at center of base, surrounded by shorter candles, with nuts and berries around perimeter. Remember to rotate tray as you work.
2. To make cinnamon-stick candleholder, wrap a rubber band around a juice glass. Slide cinnamon sticks between rubber band and glass until they completely encircle cup. Secure with ribbon tied in a small bow.
3. Turn a pumpkin into a candleholder by carving out a hole just big enough for a votive.
4. For extra glitz, spray-paint some pinecones, leaves and nuts gold. While paint is still tacky, roll them in gold glitter.