Don't let your cooked chicken go to waste! Use these tasty recipes for leftover chicken in soups, sandwiches, wraps, stir-fries, and pastas, and get more bang for your cluck—er, buck.
Chicken Ranch Salad
This easy chicken ranch salad is low-fat and low-calorie, making it a great diet lunch option. You can use leftover cooked chicken instead of sautéing the breasts, if you have it on hand. Or, pick up a rotisserie chicken, cut up the meat and toss it in.
Ingredients To Shop For:
• 4 Tbsp. batch-made yogurt ranch dressing
• 1 small potato, chopped and batch-roasted (or microwave a potato and chop it up)
• 3 cups mixed spring greens
• ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
• ½ cup shredded carrots
Ingredients You May Already Have:
• 3 oz. batch-cooked chicken breast (or use skinless rotisserie chicken), cut into bite-size pieces
Toss all ingredients.