Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
1 package Ore-Ida® Steam n' Mash® Cut Russet Potatoes
1/2 cup Ore-Ida® Chopped Onions
1/4 cup butter
1 1/4 cups celery, chopped
1 cup chicken broth
1 package seasoned stuffing mix for turkey
4 cups cooked turkey, shredded
2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup sour cream, divided
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 package cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Microwave Potatoes according to package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook onions and celery for 4 to 5 minutes, or until softened. Add broth and stuffing mix, and mix well. Remove from heat. Spread evenly into baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, soup, 1/4 cup of sour cream and garlic powder. Spoon evenly on top of stuffing mixture.
4. In another large bowl, mix together hot Potatoes, cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup of sour cream, and mash with a potato masher until smooth. For a smoother consistency, mix with an electric mixer to desired consistency. Spread evenly on top of turkey mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
TIP: If desired, substitute cream of chicken soup with cream of turkey soup.