Making cold-brew coffee at home is surprisingly easy to do! Just mix the correct ratio of coffee and water in a large container and let it sit overnight; in the morning, you'll wake up to a refreshing cup of iced coffee that's better than anything you could buy at your local coffee shop.
- One bag of coarsely ground coffee
- Sugar and cream (depending on your preferences)
1. Pour 1/3 cup of the coarsely ground coffee into a big measuring cup or container (such as a large mason jar).
2. Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the container, then stir.
3. Cover the container and store it on the counter or refrigerator overnight.
4. In the morning, pour the mixture through a cheese cloth, strainer (or both) to remove the coffee grounds.
5. Pour the iced coffee into a cup with ice, and add milk and sugar if you'd like.