You fell for this yogurt years ago, but these fresh recipes will reignite your family’s love affair.
Our favorite snack? Granola + honey + Greek yogurt. But the creamy stuff can be even more versatile if you start slipping adding it into your favorite family recipes. These ideas will get your creative juices flowing and delight your household all at once.
- Spicy Lentil Salad with Yogurt and Cilantro: Cook lentils before tossing them in a mixture of tangy yogurt, olive oil, cilantro, garlic, cumin and cayenne.
- Curried Avocado and Yogurt Dip: This recipe combines yogurt with avocado, lemon juice, curry and onions to create a refreshing accompaniment for crudités.
- Peach Oatmeal Yogurt Parfait: Go ahead and top a peach, oatmeal, and cinnamon creation with a dollop of fresh yogurt. (yYou can thank us later.).
- Pumpkin-Stuffed French Toast: Add yogurt to the batter of a classic breakfast recipe. The result? The creamiest, most decadent dish on the table.
- Salmon with Yogurt Dill Sauce: By blending yogurt, lemon juice, and dill together, you create a delicious accent for fresh fish. Save the leftovers for a snack (with crackers and veggies) the next day.