Upgrade plain-jane treats for a birthday party or just any day with these simple cupcake decorating tips.
- 10 vanilla cupcakes
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- Yellow, red and blue food coloring
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- 1/4 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 12 chocolate-covered thin mint candies
- 10 blue miniature M&M’s
1. Separate the vanilla frosting into four different containers.
2. Tint some of the frosting yellow, red and blue.
3. Mix the remaining frosting with the cocoa powder to create tan frosting.
4. Spoon the dyed frosting and chocolate frosting into five different plastic bags for piping.