1. Cut wrapping paper to wrap around outside of box.
2. Apply glue to the back of wrapping paper. Adhere paper to matchbox, working from one end and pushing out any air bubbles as you go.
3. Using heart-shaped punches in different sizes, make hearts out of wrapping paper. Or cut narrow strips of wrapping paper using pinking shears and make a design by punching out a row of small hearts from strips.
4. Decorate wrapped boxes as desired, using hearts, heart strips, baker’s twine, gift tags and adhesive rhinestone strips.
5. Fill matchboxes with assorted candies.