YOU'LL NEED (yields two tea bags):
- Two tea bags
- Heart-shaped paper punches in large and small (at craft stores)
- Two 6" x 6" sheets of glittered card stock in two shades of red
- Hot-glue gun
1. Remove paper tea bag labels and discard, leaving strings intact.
2. Using large paper punch, make two hearts out of darker shade of glitter paper. Using small paper punch, make two hearts out of lighter shade of glitter paper. Center each small heart on a large heart and glue into place.
3. Use a small dab of glue on back of larger hearts to attach to tea bag string.