Flower Drink Tags
Keep track of glasses and add a sweet touch with these custom flower tags.
- Decorative paper
- Large flower paper punch (EK Paper Shapers XL Flower paper punch; createforless.com), or a pencil, ruler and scissors
- 1" round paper punch
- Self-adhesive candy dots (pebblesinc.com)
- Alphabet stickers (at craft stores)
- Slide paper into flower paper punch and press down.
- If you don’t have a flower punch, draw a flower (about 2¾" diameter) on paper and cut out.
- Center flower in circle punch; punch out. Start from meeting point of two petals and cut straight line to center opening; this is how you will slip tag around stem of each glass.
- Remove candy dots from backing and apply 1 dot to center of each petal, leaving 1 petal blank.
- Remove alphabet stickers from backing. Apply the first letter of each guest’s name to a blank petal.