Make this easy leaf garland to add a touch of autumn to your home.
- Printer and plain white paper
- Leaf templates (download from allyou.com/maple-template and allyou.com/oak-template)
- Assorted patterned paper
- 1/8" hole punch
- Painter’s tape
1. Print and cut out leaf templates.
2. Place templates on plain side of patterned paper and trace; cut out. You will need eight of each leaf type—a total of 16.
3. Punch hole in stem of each leaf. Cut 16 pieces of yarn, each about 3" long. Thread a piece through each leaf.
4. Cut a piece of yarn long enough to hang across your mantel. Tie leaves to yarn, making sure patterned side of paper faces front. Hang garland, using painter’s tape to attach it to mantel. Adjust spacing between leaves as desired.