New Uses for Paper Clips 0114
- Make a phone stand: Use this holder to prop up your smartphone so you can enjoy a video with friends or read a recipe while cooking. Start with a jumbo paper clip and straighen out all the bends. Bend in half, like a hairpin. Measure 1 1/4" down from the bend, and bend each leg forward. Measure another 1 1/4" down and bend each leg forward again. Place on a table and set your phone in it on its side.
- Fix a zipper: If you are missing the pull tab on a zipper, thread a paper clip through the zipper loop.
- Repair eyeglasses: Tighten or loosen the arms of your glasses by using the tip of the clip as a screwdriver.
- Unclog spray bottles: Get rid of the gunk by inserting the end of a clip into the spray hole.
- Correct a wardrobe malfunction: Should your skirt or pants hem come undone during the day, use a paper clip to hold it up until you have time to fix it.