- Money clip: Fold bills and clip them together to keep them neat and organized.
- Corral cables: Attach an extra-large binder clip to the back of a desk or table, then thread a charger cord through the handle to prevent multiple cords from getting tangled.
- Cover razors: To prevent accidents, clip over your shaving razor when storing or packing for travel.
- Squeeze toothpaste: As you roll the tube, secure the end with a binder clip to help ensure that you get every last bit.
- Hold a wet sponge: Place the flat part of a clip on a counter with the handles pointing up. Wedge the sponge between the handles.