How to Quickly Do Laundry
Need clean clothes in seconds? Ok, it's not that fast, but learn how to quickly do your laundry with these tricks.
Organize dirty clothes first and you will end up with cleaner laundry.
- Buy a double hamper with baskets or bags for darks and lights, and put an additional hamper in the bathroom for sheets and
- Have your kids pick up and sort their clothes daily—which means less work for you.
- Sort clothes into piles of darks, lights and items including underwear and sheets that need to be laundered in hot water to
- Separate fuzzy fabrics such as chenille or cotton fleece from corduroy, velour or permanent press items, or the whole load
will be covered in lint.
- Avoid fading and prevent damage to clothing by turning corduroy, knits and denim inside out before washing.