- Two dried leaves
- Craft paper
- Drop cloth
- Small nut, such as an almond
- Gold spray paint (krylon.com)
- Small bowl
- Gold glitter
- Hot-glue gun
- Three dried berries, such as cranberries
- Ribbon (7" length)
- Fine-tip marker
1. Place one leaf on craft paper and trace around. Cut out.
2. In a well-ventilated area, lay out drop cloth; set down leaves and nut. Spray-paint gold; roll nut in small bowl of glitter while paint is still tacky. Let dry.
3. Glue two leaves together, overlapping like a fan. Glue gold nut and three berries to leaves.
4. Attach cluster to center of ribbon with glue. Roll napkin, wrap with ribbon and secure back of ribbon with glue.
5. Use fine-tip marker to write guest's name on paper leaf; tuck under cluster.