At All You, we make it our mission to help you save money, save time, get food on the table faster, prepare for the holidays with ease and enjoy life for less.
In every issue, you'll find:
- Coupons and deals, including coupons that are exclusive to All You, coupon codes at many popular retailers, even freebies
- Delicious (and easy!) recipes to make for you and your family; each issue even has a recipe index to help you meal plan (with the cost per serving for every dish featured)
- By the way, some of these delicious and easy recipes are from readers just like you (share yours with us and be featured!)
- The best tips from All You Savings Stars
- Fun and easy-to-DIY crafts
- Tips on looking good for less (and for your body type!)
- Beauty and health advice from experts
- The "It Happened to Me" feature where readers share their incredible stories fo triumph that can inspire you
- Decorating advice that is actually budget-friendly
- Product roundups that are actually affordable
- Money advice where readers ask our financial expert real-life questions
- Shopping strategies to help you navigate stores, your wallet and more
Are you ready to save even more? Are you ready to enjoy life for less? Clare McHugh, editor of All You, said it best:
"Does saving feel joyous to you? I receive lots of mail, and one theme I notice coming up again and again is readeres' pride and delight in that good bargain or smart move that makes it possible to stretch their monthly budget, just a little further... The sense I get from interactions with All You readers is that saving -- a penny, a dime, or a hundred bucks -- feels like someting to celebrate! And often the savings are part of an ongoing effort to prioritize something bigger: school clothes or college tuition, perhaps, or a new car. As ever, this issue of All You is dedicated to the joyous saver, the person who knows you don't have to spend a lot to enjoy life but who recognizes how making the most of every dollar is just a smart way to live."
Pick up an issue of All You, the magazine that pays for itself, and celebrate with other smart shoppers and savvy savers. You'll be glad you did!