Worried about trying a DIY dye job? Our beauty editors tackle your top concerns so you're left with hair color you've always wanted!
Some women have both warm and cool undertones, but most lean in one direction. Go with whichever seems to best describe you. If you're having trouble choosing, you might be neutral. Lucky! Most shades look great on you.
Your skin is cool if:
• The veins in your wrist appear bluish and your forearm has a pink tint.
• Silver and high-shine jewelry looks better on you than gold and other metals.
• Pink blush and lipstick or blue-based red lip gloss are your go-tos.
• Your eye color is blue, blue-green or deep brown.
Your skin is warm if:
• The veins in your wrist appear greenish, and your forearm has a yellow or gold tint.
• Gold jewelry and burnished metals (think pewter) look best on you.
• You're drawn to coral-hued and brownish-red lipstick and warm bronzers.
• Your eyes are hazel, amber or light to medium brown.