Use stylists' secret makeover tricks to appear pounds thinner instantly.
Get your summer off to a great start with seasonal clothes that make you look a dress size smaller. Start with these rules: Go ahead and wear colorful prints -- they can be as slimming as black if you pick a stripe that appears to lengthen or break up any width. Choose knits with stretch so they smooth over curves instead of clinging to them.
1. Cinch your waist in a wrap top tied at the smallest part of your torso.
2. Slip on a tank even if you have a large chest. Just look for one with a built-in bra.
3. Look leaner and taller in mid-rise pants with a slightly flared leg.
4. Slim down your face with a necklace that ends right below your chest, instead of a choker, to give you a longer neckline.
5. Give your height a boost by wearing sandals that have a slight heel and that match the color of your pants.