- Tank top
- Bead necklace
- Fabric pencil
- Needle-nose pliers
- Fabric glue (such as Unique Stitch)
- Small scissors or seam ripper
- Sewing needle
- Thread in same color as necklace
2. Remove clasp of necklace using needle-nose pliers. Knot loose strands to keep beads in place. Add a dab of glue to reinforce knot.
3. Use small scissors or seam ripper to make a tiny slit (start with 1/8”; increase if necessary) at each shoulder seam, as marked.
4. Turn shirt right side out and carefully tuck ends of necklace into torn shoulder seam. Sew ends in place securely, and sew holes closed. Reinforce with a dab of glue.
5. Tack necklace in place by sewing it to neckline, then along outside edge. Add stitches as needed to keep necklace in proper position.