- T-shirt (one or two sizes larger than you wear)
- Straight pins or fabric pencil
- Measuring tape
- Two ribbons in different colors, 2 yards each
2. Take off shirt and lay on a flat surface. Measure shirt’s width and mark center. Then mark halfway points between center and side seams. Repeat on shirt’s back. Make additional marks at each side seam. Ensure all marks are equal distance from hem.
3. Cut a pair of parallel slits at each mark, about ¾” apart, equal in length to twice the ribbon width.
4. Weave ribbons in and out of slits. Try on shirt; pull ribbons to create a blouson effect. Tie ribbons in bows; trim ends.