2. Cut along chalk line. Try on shirt. If you need to make adjustments, mark them, then take off shirt and cut.
3. You can leave neckline edge raw (it will roll slightly when washed, but it shouldn’t unravel), or turn shirt inside out, apply a thin bead of glue at edge, and fold over ¼”.
4. Turn shirt right side out and mark center of neckline with pin. Measure 3” to 4” down from pin and start tucks there.
5. Thread needle and push from wrong side of shirt through marked point. Working toward neckline, pinch about ¾” of fabric and push needle and thread through pinch. Continue until you reach neckline.
6. Adjust pin tucks and reinforce by sewing back in opposite direction.
7. To make pin tucks on sleeves, try shirt on and mark where you want each tuck to go. Take off shirt and sew, following same directions as for neck.